Founders and Startups
LegalSV helps founders and startups with
- forming a company
- funding the startup from pre-seed to growth financing rounds
- setting sound corporate processes
- setting all the necessary agreements to operate as a business
- negotiating partnerships and strategic alliances
- ensuring that the company complies with applicable regulations, laws and requirements
LegalSV helps investors
- set up investment vehicles
- prepare and negotiate financing rounds
LegalSV provides consulting services to US and foreign law firms on
- US corporate and transactional matters
- US and EU regulatory compliance matters
Virginia, a California-licensed attorney and French corporate counsel, is the founder of LegalSV. She advises startups and investors on a wide range of corporate and transactional matters covering startup formation, funding and regulatory compliance. She also provides consulting services to fellow law firms on transactions, US corporate law, M&A, and US and European regulatory compliance matters.
Virginia has distinctive international background and experience, and is particularly versed in advising international clients. Prior to launching her law office, Virginia worked in-house on legal and transactional issues in the aerospace industry, both in France and the United States. She received law degrees from top law schools in France, Australia and the US.
She regularly speaks about startup formation, funding and trends in Silicon Valley.
Please contact Virginia at email@example.com